Instruction for using
Before measuring, clean and disinfect the thermometer tip with 70% alcohol and dry.
- Press and immediately release the POWER KEY to turn it on. Icons appear briefly on the display with 1 beep, indicating that the thermometer is ready to measure.
- Immediately bring the thermometer probe into contact with the place to be measured (in the mouth, armpit, anus). The thermometer begins to detect and measure to determine the maximum temperature. The display continuously shows the changing temperature values next to the flashing oC symbol.
- The oC symbol stops flashing when the thermometer has determined a stable maximum temperature value (i.e. when the temperature no longer rises above 0.1oC within 16 seconds). The thermometer emits a series of intermittent beeps within 8 seconds, announcing the end of the measurement. Take out the thermometer and read the result displayed on the screen.
- Press the POWER KEY to turn off the thermometer. Otherwise, the thermometer will also automatically turn off after 9-10 minutes.
- Insert the battery and replace the battery:
- Remove the battery cover from the body of the thermometer by pulling it backwards.
- Use tweezers to pull out the battery tray.
- Gently remove the old battery and replace it with a new battery in the correct direction of the electrode (+/-).
- Close the battery cover back to its original position for a tight fit.
- Batteries after use must be put in a separate place for disposal according to regulations.
During use, when the battery is about to run out, an icon will appear on the screen to request a new battery.
– The thermometer automatically saves the result of the last measurement. After each measurement, the thermometer automatically deletes the old result and saves the new one.
– View results stored in memory: When the thermometer is in the off state, press and hold the POWER KEY for 5 seconds, the last measurement result will be displayed on the screen. When the POWER KEY is released, the thermometer will return to the ready-to-measure state.
- When high fever persists, it is necessary to pay attention to the use of drugs, especially for young children. Must contact a doctor.
- Read the instruction manual carefully for correct measurement results. Note that measurement results are influenced by factors such as health, drinking hot or cold drinks before measurement, and also measurement technique.
- Do not allow young children to walk or run while taking their temperature.
- Do not arbitrarily diagnose based on measurement results. Ask your doctor about the measured results. Self-diagnosis can lead to worsening of the condition.
- This thermometer is used for oral, anal, or axillary measurements. Do not use the thermometer to measure the temperature in other locations such as the ear, because the measurement result may be incorrect or cause damage to the ear.
- Keep the thermometer out of the reach of children. Do not allow children to arbitrarily measure.
- Do not attempt to measure when the thermometer is wet as the measurement result may not be correct.
Imported and distributed by
TANAPHAR JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: Thanh Oai Industrial Complex, Bich Hoa commune, Thanh Oai district, Hanoi.
- Tel: Northern: 0964 775 178, Central: 0964 625466; South: 0964 589296; Sales Rep: 0968 174279
- Web: www.tanaphar.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org