- Suitable for all breast size.
- Light to transport, leaving you independent and mobile.
- Made from high quality medical grade plastic.
- Easy to assemble, use and clean.
- Circulation of registration granted by Vietnamese Ministry of Health: 10/2016/BYT-TB-CT.
- ISO: 13485: 2016
Materials and Colors:
- Materials: high quality medical grade silicone & plastic.
- Colors: white – blue, white – pink
Breast pumps are intended to be used by lactating women in the hospital or home environment for expressing breast milk:
- Breast pumps are indicated to relieve sore and cracked nipples and to bring out flat or inverted nipples.
- Breast pumps are indicated to alleviate the symptoms of engorgement by expressing milk.
- Also breast pumps enable mothers to provide breast milk for babies who cannot feed directly at the breast for a variety of reasons such as latch-on problems, cleft palate or premature babies.
How to Use:
- Hold the breast shield onto
your breast with your thumb and index finger. Support
your breast with the palm of your hand.
- Start pumping by pressing the plunger down slowly. Repeat until your milk starts to flow full the outer tube.
- When the outer tube is full of milk, gently remove the suction tube from the inner tube.
- Cleaning: Take apart and wash all parts that come in contact with the breast and breast milk immediately after use, using the attached brushes to avoid the drying up of milk residues and to prevent growth of bacteria.
- A product set includes: 01 syringe (100ml), 01 bottle lid, 01 bottle nipple, 01 tube brush, 01 nipple brush.
- 100 sets/package
Produced and distributed by:
TANAPHAR JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: Thanh Oai Industrial Complex, Bich Hoa commune, Thanh Oai district, Hanoi.
- Tel: Northern: 0964 775 178, Central: 0964 625466; South: 0964 589296; Sales Rep: 0968 174279
- Web: www.tanaphar.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tanaphar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample Image Gallery Module