- Accurate and highly reliable.
- Will work 7-10 days after intercouse.
- Registration for Circulation granted by Vietnamese Ministry of Health: SPCĐ – TTB-313-17.
Components: 1 test strip & 1 sample cup.
How to Use:
- Testing first morning urine is preferable for most accurate results.
- Remove the testing device from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch. Use the strip WITHIN 10 minutes once it has been removed.
- Dip the test strip in the urine cup in the direction of the arrow, so that the urine does not exceed the tip of the arrow. After 10-15 seconds, place the test strip horizontally on a clean, dry, flat surface. Read the results after within 5-10 minutes.
Reading your results:
- 2 Lines = Pregnant: If 2 colored lines appear, 1 as the T line and 1 as the C line, the test is positive and you can assume you are pregnant. Even if the lines are very light in color, you can still assume you are pregnant.
- 1 Line = Not Pregnant: If only 1 colored line appears as the control line, the test is negative and you can assume you are not pregnant.
- Invalid Results: If the C line does not appear, the test is invalid. Invalid results may be an indication that the test strip was not thoroughly saturated in urine. You should retest the following day. Each test is designed for a single use and should NOT be reused.
- NOTE: Some cases will generate false pregnancy results because users are taking tranquilizers, diuretics, anticonvulsants, drugs containing hCG or have (accounting for a small percentage) higher than normal levels of hCG ..
- Storage at temperature from 4-30oC. Keep away from direct sunglight.
- EXP: 03 years since manufacturing.
Produced and distributed by:
TANAPHAR JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: Thanh Oai Industrial Complex, Bich Hoa commune, Thanh Oai district, Hanoi.
- Tel: Northern: 0964 775 178, Central: 0964 625466; South: 0964 589296; Sales Rep: 0968 174279
- Web: www.tanaphar.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tanaphar
- Email: email@example.com
Sample Image Gallery Module