Dental professionals recommend flossing regularly because it is proven to remove plaque between teeth and help prevent gum disease.
- PTFE fiber, flavoring, wax - Imported from the US.
How to Use
- Wind 18 inches of floss around either the middle finger or the index finger of one hand, whichever you prefer, and a small amount onto the middle or index finger of the other hand.
- Keep a one-to-two-inch length of floss taut between fingers. Use index fingers to guide floss between contacts of the lower teeth
- Gently guide floss between the teeth by using a zig-zag motion. Be careful not to let the floss snap or “pop” between teeth. Contour floss around the side of the tooth, making a C shape with the floss as you wrap it around the tooth
- Slide floss up and down against the tooth surface and under the gum line, and don’t forget to floss the back side of each tooth. As you move from one tooth to the next, unroll a fresh section of floss from the finger of one hand while rolling the used floss onto the finger of the other hand. Use your thumb as a guide.
Produced and distributed by:
TANAPHAR JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: Thanh Oai Industrial Complex, Bich Hoa commune, Thanh Oai district, Hanoi.
- Tel: Northern: 0964 775 178, Central: 0964 625466; South: 0964 589296; Sales Rep: 0968 174279
- Web: www.tanaphar.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tanaphar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample Image Gallery Module