Excellent silk-like general purpose surgical tape, which may be used for many different applications such as securing bulky dressings, tubing and small splints.
- Pad: Silk cloth.
- Glue: Zinc oxide does without solvents.
- The latex-free hypoallergenic adhesive offers high strength adhesion that is gentle to the skin.
- Excellent for repeated applications on sensitive skin and elderly patients.
- Allows for moisture evaporation and skin to breathe, leaving minimal adhesive residue upon removal.
How to Use:
- UGOTANA Silk Tape should be applied without tension to clean, dry skin.
- Apply without tension, gently but firmly stroking the surface to maximize adhesion.
- Change the applied tape daily.
Produced and distributed by:
TANAPHAR JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: Thanh Oai Industrial Complex, Bich Hoa commune, Thanh Oai district, Hanoi.
- Tel: Northern: 0964 775 178, Central: 0964 625466; South: 0964 589296; Sales Rep: 0968 174279
- Web: www.tanaphar.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tanaphar
- Email: email@example.com
Sample Image Gallery Module