TANAPHAR Winged Infusion Set features a precisely honed needle with an ultra-thin wall design, ensuring easy penetration and continued access with a single insertion. The soft, flexible interlocking wings readily conform to the body of the patient , while the angle of the wings helps position the needle and reduce the risk of vessel damage during venipuncture.
- Made from stainless steel (needle) & medical grade plastic (tube). Exempt from DEHP.
- Available in different sizes: 23G (Blue) & 25G (Orange).
- Ethylene Oxide (ETO) Sterilization.
- Needle: Allows smooth skin penetration. Equipped with a shield cover, designed to minimize the risk for potential needlestick injuries.
- Angled wings: Help position the needle and reduce the risk of vessel damage during venipuncture.
- Tubing: Flexible, free of kinking to encourage a consistent flow.
- Adapter: Allows multiple draws into evacuated tubes.
Produced and distributed by:
TANAPHAR JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: Thanh Oai Industrial Complex, Bich Hoa commune, Thanh Oai district, Hanoi.
- Tel: Northern: 0964 775 178, Central: 0964 625466; South: 0964 589296; Sales Rep: 0968 174279
- Web: www.tanaphar.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tanaphar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample Image Gallery Module