TANAKO Stethoscope is amongst the most comfortable and versatile general-use stethoscopes. Its acoustics allow for accurate auscultation of cardiac, pulmonary, and vascular sounds.
Free from natural rubber latex.
ISO: 13485:2003, ISO: 9001:2008, CE, FDA.
- Headset: Easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Tubing: Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility.
- Chestpiece: Stainless steel double-head (bell and flat diaphragm) chestpiece. Nonchill rim.
Diaphragm vs Bell:
- The diaphragm is superior for hearing medium or high-pitched sounds.
- The bell will be better for hearing low-pitched sounds.
Cleaning & Care:
- If your stethoscope needs to be disinfected, wipe with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution.
- DO NOT immerse your stethoscope in any liquid, or subject it to any sterilization process.
- Keep your stethoscope away from extreme heat, cold, solvents and oils.
- Eartips can be removed from the eartubes for thorough cleaning.
Produced and distributed by:
TANAPHAR JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: Thanh Oai Industrial Complex, Bich Hoa commune, Thanh Oai district, Hanoi.
- Tel: Northern: 0964 775 178, Central: 0964 625466; South: 0964 589296; Sales Rep: 0968 174279
- Web: www.tanaphar.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tanaphar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample Image Gallery Module