A suction catheter is a medical device used to extract bodily secretions, such as mucus or saliva from the upper airway.
- Made from anti-fracture, medical grade plastic. Exempt from DEHP.
- Transparent plastic material enables clear observation of fluid flow.
- Ethylene Oxide (ETO) Sterilization.
- Available in different sizes: 6Fr, 8Fr, 10Fr, 12Fr, 16Fr, 18Fr.
- Smooth Clear Main Tube: Smooth outer surface for easy insertion through all types of endotracheal and tracheostomy tubes.
- Sof Tip: Soft rounded tip and smooth edges to the eyes reduces risk of injury.
- Vacuum Control: Fingertip port gives the user control over the vacuum level.
- Double Sided Eyes: Eyes positioned to help prevent blockages.
How to Use:
- NOTE: Single use ONLY. Read the instructions carefully. DO NOT use if seal is broken.
- Connect a clean suction catheter to the suction connection tubing.
- Wet the suction tube with distilled water for lubrication.
- Carefully insert the catheter through the nose, tracheostomy tube, or endotracheal tube.
- Keep on inserting it till it reaches the appropriate depth and apply intermittent suction. Do not leave the catheter in place for more than 5-10 seconds as the patient will not be able to breathe properly with the catheter in place.
- Withdraw the catheter slowly in a twirling motion.
- Switch off the suction machine and discard the catheter.
- In a cool & dry place. Away from direct sunlight.
Produced and distributed by:
TANAPHAR JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: Thanh Oai Industrial Complex, Bich Hoa commune, Thanh Oai district, Hanoi.
- Tel: Northern: 0964 775 178, Central: 0964 625466; South: 0964 589296; Sales Rep: 0968 174279
- Web: www.tanaphar.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tanaphar
- Email: email@example.com
Sample Image Gallery Module