1) Purpose and scope of information collection
- When you contact and access search, use the Using the services we provide, we will ask customers to provide some personal information, including: Full name, Mail, contact phone number, address ... The collected personal information will to be used within the company only.
- We do not sell, share or exchange the personal information of customers collected on the web site with any other third party.
- The above information will be used for one or all of the following purposes: Notification of delivery and customer support,providing information related to the product, processing orders and providing services and information through our website at the request of customers. In addition, we will use customer information to support, answer customer questions about products.
- In addition to the above, we undertake not to use the information provided by customers for other purposes.
2) Scope of using information
Customer Information will be used by us for the following activities:
- Notice of delivery and customer support.
- Send emails about new products and promotions .
- Support for our customer service activities.
- Resolve any issues or disputes related to the use of the website.
- Prevent activities that violate Vietnamese law.
- We will store personal information provided by customers on our internal systems.
- In the course of providing services to customers or until collection purposes are completed, or Customer requests cancellation of information provided.
4) Address of entity collecting and managing personal information
- TANAPHAR CORPORATION
- Address: Thanh Oai Industrial Zone - Bich Hoa- Thanh Oai- Hanoi
- Phone: (04) 33 534 988 - 22 424 733 - 33 534 989 | Fax: (04) 33 534 686
- Tax code: 0101988259
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data
- Customers call our hotline 04 2242 4733 directly to have access to our personal care staff.
6) Commitment to protecting customers' personal information
- We commit You will not sell, exchange or share personal information of customers to any other third party, ensuring the best interests of customers when contacting our purchases.
- In the following cases we will exchange your personal information Customers, including: Upon legal request from a government agency or when we believe it is necessary and appropriate to comply with legal requirements.
- In the other case, we will give customers specific notice when disclosing information to a third party and this information is provided only with the consent of the customer.