1) General terms of warranty
- Free repair or replacement for products and particles that are broken due to manufacturer errors
- In special cases, when the product is defective or cannot be repaired, replace the particles, we will exchange a new product.
- The warranty period applies to different types of supplies and is specified on the warranty card.
- The warranty must be intact, not erased, amended, and coupons must be still valid.
2) Excluded cases
- Damaged products due to natural disasters, accidents, misuse of products or incorrect storage.
- Customers disassemble the product to repair by themselves.
- Warranty expired.
- Invalid warranty.