Composition of UGOTANA
UGOTANA fabric elastic flexible has an outer layer made of Viscose and Polyamide fabric which shall be elastic, waterproof.
- Gauze: White, covered with non-sticky Polyethylene mesh.
- Adhesive: Zinc oxide does not use solvents.
- Packed in each bag.
- Band size: 1.9cm x 7.2cm
- Box of 100 pieces (bonus 02 pieces)
Main features of UGOTANA
- UGOTANA is designed to help you easily to tear the outer layer to use.
- UGOTANA is produced from of elastic fabric, high adhesion in all positions, including difficult position.
- UGO TANA has many small air holes, which help clear the skin.
- UGO TANA is a water-repellent adhesive that protects the wound from water, suitable for person touched water usualy (swimming, washing hands…).
- Gauze has a hard thickness, with non-stick coating, no pain when changing bands.
- UGO TANA fabric elastic flexible sterilized by EO gas.