When using a SURE condom, follow these steps:
• Tear the envelope at an angle of incidence on the top of the bag. Condoms are usually placed in an aluminum or tin bag, with two serrated ends for easy shredding.
• Do not use sharp objects such as scissors, knives … to tear the condom-containing bag because it increases the risk of tearing the condom.
• Make sure that nails or sharp objects such as jewelery are not damaged.
• Push the air out slightly by squeezing the condom off the top of the condom before wearing a condom to prevent it from breaking when you are having sex.
• Wear a condom when the penis is hard. Take the condom to the head of the penis, check the cuffs of the condom, the outer circumference of the condom, the other hand to the end of the penis.
• During sexual intercourse, if the condom is swung upside down, swing it down to prevent it from slipping out. If you slip out, you should stop the relationship and bring a new condom.
• After ejaculation, withdraw the penis to hold the condom firmly at the base of the penis to avoid dropping sperm into the vagina.
• Then take the bag, carefully wrap it and put it in the trash.
In dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight
30 boxes x 10 pieces