Sphygmonanometer are essential in every family, especially elderly people and blood pressure problems.
SAKURA Sphygmonanometer includes: 01 blood pressure meter and 01 clock.
Manufactured according to the standard: ISO: 13485: 2016, ISO: 9001: 2008, CE, FDA
- Prepare before the measurement.
- It is necessary to remove tight clothing so that no pressure causes blood flow to flow to the test results.
- Before taking your blood pressure, do not use fizzy drinks and stimulants such as alcohol or coffee, do not smoke. If you have to go outside, have a rest in cool places for at least 5 minutes.
- Measurement position: Usually sitting or lying position.
- Periodically for 3 months to 6 months you should check your blood pressure with standing (especially those who are at risk for hypothermia such as varicose veins, diabetes mellitus, etc.)
- Wrap around the cuff
- Open the cuff in a circle and insert into the biceps so that the distance of the lower edge of the cuff is 2-3 cm from the elbow. The cuff should be placed exactly where the cuff of the cuff is placed in the same direction as the blood vessel.
- Pull the head around the biceps. Clamp the seal with a moderate amount of force.
- Attach the stethoscope to the ear to hear the pulse during the blood pressure measurement.
- Grab the rubber ball on the right and pumping the cuff, preferably squeezing the hand lock untilpressure is generated to about 20-30 mm of mercury above the blood pressure. Loosen slowly the left-hand drive and allow the compressive force in the muffler to soften, checking the cuff for doing so.
- When you can hear the heartbeat, read the exact value indicated on the circumference of this value relative to the systolic pressure or maximal blood pressure.
- As the air pressure continues to decrease, the heart beats will no longer be heard. This value is recorded at the time when the association is no longer clear for diastolic or minimal pressure.
- If this is the case, the measurement may be repeated after a period of at least 10 to 15 minutes after the end of the first measurement.
01 Blood pressure meter and 01 clock/ box.
Produced & Distributed by: