UGOTANA FABRIC ELASTIC PLASTER (Included: sterilized cotton buds)
BĂNG DÍNH CÁ NHÂN UGOTANA KẾT HỢP BÔNG TĂM KHỬ TRÙNG VẾT THƯƠNG CỰC TIỆN DỤNG
- UGOTANA is designed to help you easily to tear the outer layer to use.
- UGOTANA is produced from of elastic fabric, high adhesion in all positions, including difficult position.
- UGO TANA has many small air holes, which help clear the skin.
- UGO TANA is a water-repellent adhesive that protects the wound from water, suitable for person touched water usualy (swimming, washing hands…).
- Gauze has a hard thickness, with non-stick coating, no pain when changing bands.
- UGO TANA fabric elastic flexible sterilized by EO gas.
- Cotton buds is soaked in Povidone – lodine helps clean and disinfect wounds.
- Manufactured according to : EN ISO 13485: 2016 ISO 14001: 2015 GMP – FD.
- Registration number: 180002115/PCBA -HN
- Break the tip of the cotton swab at the position marked with the circle, the solution will flow into the remaining cotton tip.
- After absorbing the solution, use a cotton swab to disinfect the wound.
- Wipe dry before applying tape. Daily changes.
- One- time use only.
- Keep out of children reach.
- Keep at dry, clean place.
- 10 cotton buds/ box.
Produced & Distributed by:
TANAPHAR JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address:Thanh Oai Industrial Complex, Bich Hoa Commune, Thanh Oai District, Hanoi.
- Sales contact: Long Vu (Viber/ Whatsapp/ Wechat/ Zalo: (+0084) 0968149512
- Web: tanaphar.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tanaphar